Contact your Legislature: Call to Action: SF0109-Prohibiting Chemical Abortions
Call to Action: SF0109-Prohibiting Chemical Abortions will be heard on Friday, January 27th in the Wyoming Senate for 3rd Reading. Please email the Senate members listed below, and request they Vote “YES” for SF0109.
All you need to do is copy and paste items 1,2,3 in the appropriate places, please feel free to change the message if you wish, correct the county name if needed, or leave as is, and item 4 is to add your name.
1. Send To: Yourself (As I did in this email), Leave Cc: blank
Bcc To: Jim.Anderson@wyoleg.gov; Fred.Baldwin@wyoleg.gov; Eric.Barlow@wyoleg.gov; Bo.Biteman@wyoleg.gov; Brian.Boner@wyoleg.gov; Anthony.Bouchard@wyoleg.gov; Evie.Brennan@wyoleg.gov; Cale.Case@wyoleg.gov; Ed.Cooper@wyoleg.gov; Dan.Dockstader@wyoleg.gov; Ogden.Driskill@wyoleg.gov; Affie.Ellis@wyoleg.gov; Tim.French@wyoleg.gov; Dan.Furphy@wyoleg.gov; Larry.Hicks@wyoleg.gov; Lynn.Hutchings@wyoleg.gov; Bob.Ide@wyoleg.gov; Stacy.Jones@wyoleg.gov; Dave.Kinskey@wyoleg.gov; John.Kolb@wyoleg.gov; Bill.Landen@wyoleg.gov; Dan.Laursen@wyoleg.gov; Troy.McKeown@wyoleg.gov; Tara.Nethercott@wyoleg.gov; Stephan.Pappas@wyoleg.gov; Tim.Salazar@wyoleg.gov; Wendy.Schuler@wyoleg.gov; Charles.Scott@wyoleg.gov; Cheri.Steinmetz@wyoleg.gov;
2. Subject: SF0109-Prohibiting Chemical Abortions, Please Vote “YES”
As a resident of ____________ County, Wyoming, I support SF0109-Prohibiting Chemical Abortions.
· We must protect innocent life, especially at the most vulnerable stage, since that innocent life is incapable of speaking on his or her own behalf.
· The first truth in the Wyoming Republican Platform states, “All individuals are endowed by their Creator from the moment of conception…with the rights to Life….”
· The FDA ignored the fact mifepristone and other chemical abortion drugs cause more complications to pregnant mothers than even surgical abortions.
· In January, 2023, the FDA expanded access to the minimally-tested dangerous abortion drugs once again by allowing retail pharmacies to provide them.
· This Bill prohibits chemical abortion, specifically the common drugs prescribed for abortions, provides criminal penalties, and defines exceptions.
· This bill protects women of all ages from harm when using a prescribed drug that has not been thoroughly tested for safety.
Please Vote “YES” for SF0109.
4. Add your Name: (Address optional)