Contact your Legislator: Call to Action: SF0104-Property Tax-Mill Levy Adjustment
Call to Action: SF0104-Property Tax-Mill Levy Adjustment will be heard on Thursday, January 19th, upon Noon Recess, in the Senate Revenue Committee. Please email members of the committee listed below, and request they Vote “YES” on HB0074.
All you need to do is copy and paste items 1,2,3 in the appropriate places, please feel free to change the message if you wish, correct the county name if needed, or leave as is, and item 4 is to add your name.
1. Send To: Yourself (As I did in this email), Leave Cc: blank
2. Subject: SF0104-Property Tax-Mill Levy Adjustment, Please Vote “YES”
As a resident of __________ County, Wyoming, I support SF0104-Property Tax-Mill Levy Adjustment.
· Wyoming funding is already extremely high for K-12 schools at $20,000 per student.
· Many school districts have enough funds in their reserves that they could utilize.
· The revenues collected for education do not need to be increased.
This bill would limit the mills/taxation rate to the level revenue that was collected in the previous year, as adjusted for inflation.
Please Vote “YES” on SF0104.
4. Add your Name: (Address optional)